Trimming hedges, brush, vines, and small trees is as easy as hopping on your tractor, skid steer, or similar equipment with the Samurai hydraulic powered cutter that attaches to any loader bucket.
A hydraulic motor powers an oscillating cam connecting two cutting blades. Changing the hydraulic flow changes the speed of the blades. 2 inch opposing sickle sections allows the cutter to cut material up to 1 1/2" inches in diameter. The 38- in cutter only requires 3 gal/min. hydraulic flow and can be adjusted to cut vertically, horizontally, or at any angle in between. It comes complete with the universal mounting loader bracket.
The Samurai is virtually maintenance free with sealed bearings and a self-lubricating motor. Sickles are easily replaced as they are fastened with capscrews, not rivets.
The Samurai was developed in conjunction with the Canadian Research Council’s Industrial Technology Centre and tested by the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute.
- Adaptable to multiple equipment from tractors to skid steers
Mounting bracketmounts to any size bucket for versatility
- Installation and removal in a matter of minutes with simple hand tools
- Minimal hydraulic flow requirements allowing for use on almost any equipment
- High torque hydraulics cuts up to 1 ½” material
- Trimming fall into loader bucket for easy clean up
38” cutting barfor wide cutting swath.
- Horizontal/vertical positioning for universal versatility.
- Maintenance free for ease of use.
|Hydraulic Motor||3.0 cu in/rev. High Torque|
|Hydraulic oil flow requirements||3.3 gal/min at operating speed of 250 rpm|
|Hydraulic Pressure||Less than 500 psi during normal operation|
|Hose requirements(not included)||100 RI 1/2 diameter 1/2 NPT
100 RI 1/2 diameter 1/2 NPT
|Overall length||48 inches|
|Overall width||10.35 inches|
|Overall height||9.81 inches|
|Cutter weight||50 lbs|
|Bracket Weight||15 lbs|
|Cutting length||38 inches|